SVIS – Sainte Victoire International School
|入学時期・学年||Grade 1 - Grade 12|
|搭乗||Day and Boarding|
|教師と生徒の比率||1 : 15|
|アクレディテーション||IB World School, Cambridge, French Ministry of Education|
SVIS – Sainte Victoire International School is an IB World School located near Aix-en-Provence in the south of France. The school offers both the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program and the Cambridge IGCSE examinations. SVIS provides education for students from primary school through to the end of high school. Teaching is bilingual starting at the primary school level, allowing students to achieve their academic potential in both French and English.
The school, which is nestled in the heart of an international 18-hole golf course situated facing the Sainte Victoire mountain, offers students a healthy and peaceful school environment. The school also provides boarding facilities for middle school and high school students.
SVIS provides an innovative approach to teaching and learning, incorporating cross-disciplinary subjects as well as a range of wonderful learning opportunities that take place off campus. These include an ecology park where students can grow fruit and vegetables, an extensive range of local and International trips and an abundant offering of after school activities.
SVIS’s boarding house is located 20 meters from the entrance to the school. This facility offers an exceptional living environment. Students enjoy a healthy pace of life, conducive to academic success. Each duplex offers an outside view over the grounds, as well as a private terrace. There is a maximum of 2 students per duplex. The entrance is protected by an access code, which is changed every term. Video surveillance system is installed throughout the campus.
The school facilities include an amphitheatre, a library with computers, reduced classes (maximum 15 students per class), a theatre/art room, a science laboratory, an indoor gym and outstanding outdoor facilities: 18-holes golf course, football/rugby grass pitch, tennis court, basketball court and the ecology park where students can grow fruit and vegetables.
SVIS offers its students best educational programs of international system.
– The school provides its students with an opportunity to study foreign languages which include English, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Italian, German, Dutch and Japanese.
– The school has a convenient campus on a golf course in south of France. The grounds are surrounded by pine forest.
– The boarding facilities include a maximum of 2 students per apartment which are equipped with studying rooms, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, lounges,
private terrace and an outstanding view over the grounds.
– The school pays special attention to children’s safety. The school and boarding facilities are protected by an access code.
– With more than 35 student nationalities, SVIS is a diverse and inclusive school. Each student receives necessary amount of attention and support from teachers.
– The philosophy of the school includes wearing the uniform to prevent differences between students and promotes a bully free culture.
カリキュラムGrade 1-8: Bilingual Programme (French/English), Grade 9-10: IGCSE, Grade 11-12: IB Diploma Programme
外国語German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Danish, Japanese, Chinese, Dutch
試験の様子International Baccalaureate, Cambridge IGCSE