International Center of European Football (The ICEF)
|入学時期・学年||7th - 12th grade and Bachelor's degree|
|教師と生徒の比率||1 : 5|
|アクレディテーション||U.S. Department of Education - French Department of Education - Cambridge|
Welcome to Europe’s top-rated football boarding school for elite international student-athletes!
The ICEF provides year-round football and accredited academic programs taught in English from Middle School & High School through Bachelor’s & Master’s degrees (529 plan and student loans accepted).
The ICEF’s professional football programs are implemented by a UEFA / FFF licensed coaching staff and youth development experts. Student-athletes enrolled in the 10-month Pro Residency are eligible to join the Academy’s club, competing in the French national division, Thonon Evian Grand Geneve FC. They also participate in elite competitions established in partnership with highly regarded partner clubs to kick-start your career.
The International Center of European Football was established in Europe in 2017 in Evian (in south-eastern France in the Greater Geneva area), and conveys the excellence of the European football methodology throughout the world.
• All aspects of our football boarding school, including programs, staff, amenities, and facilities, exceed the necessary requirements to offer talented young football players, from around the world, a unique chance to reach the next level. We provide the best-in-class European methodology, and coaching through an expert youth development staff who are all UEFA and/or FFF licensed, and who develop sharp, physically prepared and mentally strong football players capable of succeeding at the collegiate of professional level.
• The ICEF student-athletes live, play, and study in a safe environment, where safety and health standards have been reinforced to provide an even safer campus to all student-athletes for the peace of mind of their families.
• At the International Center of European Football, players reach their maximum potential and enhance individual and collective performance. We build smart, physically prepared and mentally strong players capable of succeeding at the next level. Individualized development programs and exposure opportunities lead players to top professional organizations and prestigious universities around the world.
• Individual focus and development
• Mental and physical preparation
• Tactical and technical setups
• Position-specific training
• Video analysis and tactical studies
• Elite competition and scouting opportunities.
Elite Competition at the Highest Level in the French League:
• The International Center of European Football’s missions are to develop, prepare and expose high potential soccer players to the official leagues in Europe.
• The ICEF carefully builds competition programs with highly regarded partner clubs in Europe.
• Also, we own Thonon Evian Grand Geneve FC, the Greater Geneva area’s biggest soccer club, which offers unique opportunities for our student-athletes to kick-start their professional soccer careers and be exposed to D1, D2 and N1, N2 European clubs.
Academic Excellence to pursue your Education:
The International Center of European Football is committed to providing educational programs that prepare student-athletes for academic excellence, partnered with a culturally enriching environment.
You will benefit from excellent academic preparation, whether you are in middle or high school, through the American High School program, or Cambridge or pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree at one of our partner universities (Webster University Geneva). (Use your 529 plan and student loans).
Academic Programs available:
+ American Middle & High School – Grades 8th – 12th (English)
+ Cambridge Educational Program – Grades 9th through 12th (English)
+ Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees (studied in English or French)
+ SAT & ACT / College Advisors
+ French & English language classes
+ French Middle & High School – “French Baccalaureate” (French)
A Safer Campus:
Study and play in a safe, private, and enclosed campus in a safe environment. The Greater Geneva area benefits from being one of Europe’s low-risk areas, with a low population density. Switzerland and the Evian-les-Bains region, where our center is located, are amongst the safest and healthiest in Europe. Our team has elevated and reinforced our standards to provide an even safer campus to all student-athletes for the peace of mind of their families.
Who are the International Soccer Programs for?
The International Center of European Football is designed to accommodate, develop and expose international players coming from all over the world whether their objective is to prepare for a serious career in football worldwide or obtain a scholarship in a university in the U.S..
カリキュラムAmerican High School - IGCSE - Bachelor's Degrees
外国語French - Spanish
I THANK EVERY MEMBER OF THE ICEF TEAM FOR THEIR PASSION, COMMITMENT, UNDERSTANDING, WARMTH, AND RESPONSIBILITY IN PROVIDING A SAFE, HAPPY, ENJOYABLE, AND RIGOROUS ENVIRONMENT FOR OUR SON!
THE ICEF IS A VERY PROFESSIONAL AND WELL-ORGANIZED TRAINING CENTER. THE CENTER HAS HELPED ME TREMENDOUSLY AS I HAVE BECOME BOTH MORE MATURE AND MORE INDEPENDENT. THE PRO COACHES AND THE TRAINING SESSIONS ARE GREAT AND HAVE BOOSTED MY PERFORMANCES. I FEEL LIKE THE ICEF HAS THE PERFECT ENVIRONMENT TO IMPROVE YOUR GAME, REACH YOUR MAXIMUM POTENTIAL AS A PLAYER, AND BECOME A BETTER PERSON
AS A PARENT, I WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE ICEF’S FACILITIES, COMFORTED BY THEIR STAFF, AND INSTANTLY KNEW THAT MY SON WOULD BE IN SAFE HANDS. I WAS CONFIDENT THAT WE MADE THE RIGHT DECISION IN CHOOSING THE ICEF TO BECOME A PART OF HIS TRAJECTORY TO A CAREER ON THE PITCH.
THE ICEF HAS HELPED ME MATURE AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE AND HAS ALLOWED ME TO PLAY FOOTBALL AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL. AT THE ICEF, PRACTICING EVERY DAY WITH PROFESSIONAL COACHES AND STRICT PLANNING HELPS ANY PLAYER GROW TREMENDOUSLY.
THE FOOTBALL COACHING HAS BEEN EXCELLENT. THE ICEF STAFF ALSO TAKES THE BOYS’ EDUCATION AS SERIOUSLY AS THE FOOTBALL. WE WOULD RECOMMEND THE ICEF TO ANYONE WHO IS SERIOUS ABOUT SOCCER, BUT ALSO WANTING TO ENSURE THEIR SON’S EDUCATION IS NOT LEFT BEHIND.